NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This contest is open to members of the Okanagan Regional Library. Employees of Okanagan Regional Library [ORL] and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members and persons they reside with are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants must be between 3 and 17 years old as of October 31, 2021, to enter the contest.
- The winning individual must hold a valid Okanagan Regional Library Pass.
- Original artwork only; all submissions containing elements of copyrighted materials will be excluded from the draw.
2. HOW TO ENTER
The entrant must follow the Contest directions in full to be eligible.
- Download and print the bookmark colouring sheet [link]
- Direct your child/children to colour the bookmark colouring sheet
- Submit a photo of the coloured bookmark by December 1
Entrants must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter. And his or her parent or legal guardian declares that the entrant has complied with the Contest Rules. Further, the winner must conform to all directions given, or his/her participation in the contest will be denied.
All entries become the property of the Okanagan Regional Library and will not be returned to entrants.
3. CONTEST PERIOD
The contest opens on October 31, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) on December 6, 2021.
4. WINNER SELECTION
The winner will be chosen by random draw and notified by phone and/or email on or around December 12, 2021. An eligible entrant who is selected must correctly complete a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone in order to be deemed a winner. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. The draw will take place on December 12, 2021.
- One  winner will be chosen from the eligible entries by random draw.
- The prize consists of: (1) Harry Potter Lego set valued at $130 CAD.
- In accordance with Canadian law, no charitable receipt for income tax purposes can be issued to the prizewinners.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, and no cash equivalent is available. NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES IS PERMITTED. THE CONTEST SPONSORS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZES WITH ANOTHER PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH OR CREDIT.
6. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contest subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. This contest is void where prohibited. Applicable taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Entry constitutes agreement with all of the foregoing rules and terms, and also constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, contest entry and information contained therein, statements, quotes, testimonials, photographs, and name of hometown for promotional purposes, including but not limited to posting of such information and reproduction and display on the ORL’s websites, except where prohibited by law. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in the entrant’s disqualification.
- The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for: (1) lost, stolen, illegible, torn, damaged, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; and (3) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the ORL which may cause the contest or the awarding of prizes to be disrupted or impractical of being completed. Entry constitutes agreement to hold ORL together with its or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, harmless from and against any and all physical injury, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses arising out of this contest or acceptance or use of the prizes. The winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use of redemption of any prize. The contest Sponsors reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel the contest should causes beyond their control interfere with the administration, security, or proper conduct of the contest.
- ORL respects your privacy and values our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected and will never be sold. The information you have provided to enter this contest will be used only for contest administration and/or audit. If you have any questions or wish to obtain more information, please email email@example.com.
Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The Official Rules will be posted at all times at libraryplus.ca/rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the ORL, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, ORL reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Except as expressly warranted herein, the Prizes are provided to winners “as is” without further warranty of any kind.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTEST ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE HEREUNDER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES EVEN IF CONTEST ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. SPONSORED BY: Okanagan Regional Library, 1430 KLO Road, Kelowna, British Columbia, V1W 3P6, Canada